1. The Embassy of Viet Nam in Copenhagen is the only Competent Authority responsible for issuing Vietnamese visa in Denmark and Iceland.
In order to avoid any risk or inconvenience that may arise on boarding flights or at ports of entry in Viet Nam due to possible miscommunication, visitors are strongly recommended to get visa at the Vietnamese Embassy in Copenhagen. All information from other sources, except the under-mentioned, is not valid for getting Vietnamese visa in Denmark and Iceland.
2. Visa application can be made in person at the Embassy or by post. In case by post, passport and visa will be returned by post with registered delivery only. A self-addressed with registered delivery stamped envolope or postal registered delivery service fee is required.
3. Time of processing:
- Normal process: 05 working days (from the date when all required documents are received by the Embassy).
- If requested, expedited visa could be made (with additional fee).
4. Documents required:
- Passport (original),
- 01 filled application form,
- 01 photo (4cm x 6cm),
- visa fee,
- returned registered envelope or registered delivery fee (in case by post).
• Visa fee and registered delivery fee should be in DKK cash or bank transfer only.
5. Visa fee:
It varies depending on type of applied visa and length of stay.
6. Consular working hour:
- From 10h00 – 13h00 only. Monday to Friday.
- Embassy Address: Bernstoffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen.
- For more information, please contact telephone No: +45 3918 3932 or email:
Have a nice trip to Viet Nam!
Copenhagen, 15 January 2013
Last modified 18-01-2013